Monday, March 05, 2012

long time no chat

hi all !
it's been awhile.  a L-O-N-G while to be exact.  i needed a break.  a much needed break from blogging and projects.  well, not all projects.  i did manage to finish a few in my absence.  the largest being our family room, but more on that later. 
in my short stint as a blogger i learned a very important fact. blogging rules, post writing, diy projects, and a stressful day job, coupled with everyday life events can cause serious burnout and total lack of interest in anything blogging related.
  during my absence i managed to gain a new perspective. 
i miss writing my corny diy posts and i miss chatting with ya'll!
so, for those of you who stuck around to see if i would make it back...
T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U!
until tomorrow,
val

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Yea! I took a year break also, but returned in early Nov.

    Looking fwd to seeing some of your cool projects!

    --Katie
    @ Creatively Living

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have been missed!! and i kept you on my faves, hoping and crossing my fingers that you would come back!! all is forgiven..... just dont leave us again!! lol......

    ReplyDelete

i l-o-v-e comments! thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...